Greetings East Aurora School District 131
you for taking the time to visit our website
and the homepage for my office. Since
I first walked into the doors of East Aurora
High School as principal in 1989, I have
had a passion for and dedication to the
East Aurora community. Nearly 20 years
later, as Superintendent of Schools, that
passion and dedication has only grown stronger.
We have the best students, staff, parents, and community members around, and I am committed to leading the charge in Making Choices for Excellence.
To that end, the Board
of Education and I have outlined five (5)
goals for my office during the 2011-2012
school year. These goals will help
to allow us to achieve our mission and
vision as we educate the children of East
Aurora School District 131.
My goals for the 2011-2012 school year are:
- Increase academic achievement for all students while recognizing the diverse needs of our students.
- Establish and communicate an accountability system to ensure that all district resources are efficiently and productively used to support student development.
- Incorporate high expectations for learning and organizational integrity.
- Provide a positive climate and a safe education environment that supports student achievement.
- Establish an assessment process that measures and reports at regular intervals on the status and the effectiveness of District programs.
Each quarter, I will present to the Board of Education a summary of activities that have been accomplished to achieve these goals. I would also like to provide our community with the same summary by posting them on this page quarterly. (See below)
Please take time to review the summaries and feel free to contact me with any questions. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me by phone at 630.299.5554.
Thank you for support!
Jerome Roberts, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools