East Aurora School District 131 will host a series of bus information meetings designed to share basic information about the new bus transportation program.
The information meetings are intended for parents of children attending district schools. Parents are free to attend a meeting that fits their schedule, as the information presented will be repeated at each meeting.
Meeting dates and times:
- Tuesday, July 18, 10 a.m., Waldo Middle School (library)
- Wednesday, July 19, 10 a.m., Cowherd Middle School (library)
- Thursday, July 20, 10 a.m., Simmons Middle School (multi-purpose room)
- Friday, July 21, 10 a.m., Fred Rodgers Magnet Academy (gymnasium)
- Tuesday, July 25, 10 a.m. Hermes Elementary (White Center)
- Tuesday, July 25, 7 p.m., East Aurora High School (little theater)
- Wednesday, July 26, 10 a.m., O’Donnell Elementary (gymnasium)
- Thursday, July 27, 7 p.m., East Aurora High School (little theater)
While the district will not yet have a list of specific students identified as being eligible for bus service at the meeting, parents will learn more about the busing program, tour a school bus, and have an opportunity to ask questions.
District 131 anticipates having a roster of eligible students for bus transportation by mid-August, with letters mailed to households of eligible students the week of August 14.