Registration for the East Aurora School District kindergarten will begin on March 18. There will be a morning and evening session at all 12 East Aurora elementary schools.
In just seven months, the building at 250 E. Indian Trail will be transformed into the District's full-day kindergarten center. The District has formed a kindergarten committee that will help develop a robust curriculum specifically designed for a full-day program.
By state law, parents will still have the option of keeping students in a half-day program.
Where do I register?
All potential kindergarten students must register at their home school. Registration dates are:
- Bardwell and Krug - March 18 - 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- Allen and Johnson - March 19 - 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- Hermes and Beaupre - March 20 - 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- Gates and Brady - April 1 - 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- Dieterich and Rollins - April 2 - 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- Oak Park and O’Donnell - April 3 - 8:30 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 7:30 p.m.
Students who register during these times will receive a free “Get ready for kindergarten” backpack!
If you cannot attend on these dates, please contact Central Registration for future dates and times.
Where do I get a registration packet?
Packets will be available at schools or on the District’s website (www.d131.org) starting March 11, 2014.
Who can register?
Children must be 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2014. More information is available in registration packets.
What if I have other questions?
Call the East Aurora School District 131 Central Registration Office at (630) 299-7302
Para leer este artículo en Español dele clic aquí